Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2014/10/20 16:54:53 UTC

Re: Roadmap for CURATOR-79

2.7.0 should be released very soon. Scott Blum will be handling the release. Scott, when do you think you can do the release?

-Jordan

On October 20, 2014 at 5:01:44 AM, Di, Jieming (jieming.di@emc.com) wrote:

Dear Jordan,

My name is Jieming, and currently our project is using CURATOR. It is amazing, and I am super like it, thank you so much for your effort on CURATOR. J

And we have quite often seen the CURATOR-79 happened in our project. And looks to me, it has been fixed but in version 2.7. Since we are planning to upgrade CURATOR to version 2.7, just want to check that is there any planned release date for CURATOR 2.7 officially?

Thank you so much, and looking forward to hear you back.

Regards,

-Jieming

RE: Roadmap for CURATOR-79

Posted by Scott Blum <dr...@gmail.com>.