Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "motty.cruz" <mo...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/21 17:26:35 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache22 + PHP 54

Hello, I'm having issues configuring Apache22 & PHP54.

I'm running FreeBSD 8.2
Apache22
Php54
php5-extensions-1.7 A "meta-port" to install PHP extensions

I have default httpd.conf have not make any changes.

When I got to my server 192.168.1.6
I get Index Of / but my web file.

<IfModule dir_module>
    DirectoryIndex index.html index.php5 </IfModule>

If I click on index.php, it shows text page.

Please help!

RE: [users@httpd] Apache22 + PHP 54

Posted by "motty.cruz" <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks John,
My server is a Virtual Machine, I rebuilt it install everything from ports
and now is working fine.

Thanks,
Motty

Posted by John Iliffe <jo...@iliffe.ca>.