Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by "raghavendra.ps@sungard.com" <Ra...@sungard.com> on 2011/02/25 10:35:56 UTC

How to Delete Content in jack rabbit...

Hi,

I'm trying to delete content in jack rabbit.

I tried to delete as follows

Got the connection with the Jackrabbit repository
retrieved the nodes with UUid.
called remove method on node.

cleaned with Garbage collector

The references in the repository (Repository_name/dataStrore/) are deleted,
However the folders which are stored in the Jack Rabbit can still see on my
UI.

My query : is it enough if we remove the nodes in the JackRabbit? or do i
need to do any thing more?

Please throw some light how can I delete the content in jackrabbit?

Thanks & regards,
Raghav.

Re: How to Delete Content in jack rabbit...

Posted by "raghavendra.ps@sungard.com" <Ra...@sungard.com>.
Hi Alexander,

Thank You for the reply.

I guess my query is not clear. Leave about my Previous Query.

I need to delete the content from the JackRabbit Repository.

I tried with removing nodes and ran the garbage collector, However still I'm
able to see the folders in datastore folder of  JackRabbit repository.

How can I acieve clean deletion with Jackrabbit API? is it possible?

Regards,
Raghavendra.

Re: How to Delete Content in jack rabbit...

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.
On 25.02.11 10:35, "raghavendra.ps@sungard.com"
<Ra...@sungard.com> wrote:
>However the folders which are stored in the Jack Rabbit can still see on
>my UI

Could you clarify what you mean by that? Which folders exactly? And which
UI?

Regards,
Alex

--