Posted to user@struts.apache.org by swathi reddy <sw...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/17 14:35:27 UTC

using struts taglib how to find the lenght of an parameter

 Hi all

I am trying to display a user name through <bean:write> tag but before that
I want to check the lenght of the name so that   I can trim the name if it
exceeds 20 charecters.

--
Thanks& Regards

Swathi

Re: using struts taglib how to find the lenght of an parameter

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
A simple way to achieve that is to have a property on the form bean
that returns the username appropriate for display.

Nils-H