Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by br...@sptroth.com on 2005/04/11 08:14:15 UTC

Disable SA for local delivery

Hello All

I'm using Postfix 2.1 with Spamassassin 3.02 on a SUSE 9,.2 box.

Postfix is acting as relay system to my internal mail server.
All incomming mails are filtered by spamassassin.

To manual learning spamassassins bayes filter i have created
two local accounts on my box.

My master.cf file:
smtp      inet  n       -       n       -       -       smtpd -o
content_filter=spamassassin

spamassassin
          unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
  flags=Rq user=spamd argv=/usr/bin/postfixfilter -f ${sender} --
${recipient}

Q: Can i diable the filter definitions when i deliver spam or ham mails to
my local accounts?

Bruno