Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by MATHUS Baptiste <ma...@mipih.fr> on 2008/04/07 15:34:07 UTC

RE: Admin account locked

Hi,

I'm stuck once more with this problem. Restarting archiva doesn't help.
This might be because I'm not restarting it using standard run script (no wrapper for my platform : IBM Aix).

As I directly use plexus.sh script to start, I have to kill archiva when I want to restart it...

Do you have a solution for this use case?
Isn't there a file that I could delete manually that would let archiva restart and correctly unlock.

And btw, is there a way to disable this security feature?

Cheers.

RE: Admin account locked

Posted by MATHUS Baptiste <ma...@mipih.fr>.
OK,
For the record: after killing Archiva (btw, if you have a better alternative than killing it, I'd be delighted to know about it. I have to use the exactly same approach to manage continuum...), go to $ARCHIVA_HOME/data/ recursively delete any .lck did the trick.

$ rm -i `find data/ -name "*.lck"`

Might not be the cleanest way, though :/

Cheers.