Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "fatos ." <fa...@hotmail.com> on 2005/08/12 13:25:58 UTC

Building Jetspeed 2 for the first time

Hello all,

First of all, I'm new to Jetspeed 2 and Maven and don't know anything about
it.

I'm trying to build Jetspeed 2 by following the steps in the documentation
of Jetspeed 2. The documentation descibes how to set up the maven plugin. To
do that I have to run:

cd ${jetspeed-2-home}
maven initMavenPlugin allClean allBuild

Do I have to download the plugin first? And if so, where can I find it and
where do I have to save it?

Could anybody help me please??

Fatos

Re: Building Jetspeed 2 for the first time

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
fatos . wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> First of all, I'm new to Jetspeed 2 and Maven and don't know anything
> about it.
>
> I'm trying to build Jetspeed 2 by following the steps in the
> documentation of Jetspeed 2. The documentation descibes how to set up
> the maven plugin. To do that I have to run:
>
> cd ${jetspeed-2-home}
> maven initMavenPlugin allClean allBuild
>
> Do I have to download the plugin first? And if so, where can I find it
> and where do I have to save it?
>
> Could anybody help me please??
>
> Fatos
Hi Fatos,

See the new getting started instructions here:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/getting-started.html

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software