Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Tony Baker <to...@onestep.co.uk> on 2007/08/08 15:48:57 UTC

pdfinfo - how to prove it is working

Hi

I have inherited an Apple Xserve running Server 10.4.9
Postfix: mail_version = 2.1.5
SpamAssassin version 3.0.1
ClamAV 0.88.5

(yes I know that various apps require updating)

I have obtained from http://www.rulesemporium.com/plugins.htm
PDFInfo.pm and pdfinfo.cf

I have placed pdfinfo.cf into /etc/mail/spamassassin
and
placed PDFInfo.pm into /etc/mail/spamassassin/Plugin

I then amended   /etc/mail/spamassassin/init.pre   with the following
line

loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::PDFInfo /etc/mail/spamassassin/
Plugin/PDFInfo.pm

However
PDF spam mail does not seem to be using this plugin
I get the following from the headers of pdf spam mail

tests=AWL, BAYES_00, HTML_MESSAGE, RCVD_BY_IP

How can I prove that the plugin is operational.

TIA for any help or pointers
Tony