Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "K J.Sreekumar" <k....@comprotechnologies.com> on 2011/02/07 11:40:10 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_auth_cas for windows

Hello,

Anyone has a compiled *mod_auth_cas.so/dll* for windows 32/64 ? It would be
great if you could share this with us ?

Thanks and Regards
Sree

Re: [users@httpd] mod_auth_cas for windows

Posted by Sreekumar Keezhanjilil Jairaj <te...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tom,

I apologize for any annoyance caused. In fact the previous mails did not
show up in my inbox until I found them in my spam folder.
Also I've created this gmail Id as a dedicated account to follow Apache and
Tomcat mailing lists. Hence these repetitions. (Obviously, this won't happen
again)

Thanks
Sree

Posted by "K J.Sreekumar" <k....@comprotechnologies.com>.
I had gone through this link, which was not very clear. I had also tried
building from source, and got lots of errors (missing header files) when
compiling apache httpd on windows visual c++.
As we are nearing a project release, I thought of trying here for a
pre-compiled version before a deep dive into the codes and VC++ IDE.

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 5:22 PM, Tom Evans From

Posted by Tom Evans <te...@googlemail.com>.