Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Mario Danic <ma...@nextcloud.com> on 2017/03/01 13:50:20 UTC

Webdav search question

Hello folks,

would appreciate a hand if you can help. I’ve noticed that Jackrabbit webdav module supports DAV search, so want to see if and how
is it possible to implement an equivalent to the following:

curl -u test:test -X SEARCH  https://local/remote.php/dav -H "content-Type: text/xml" --data '<?xml version="1.0"?>
 <d:searchrequest xmlns:d="DAV:" xmlns:oc="http://nextcloud.com/ns">
 <d:basicsearch>
     <d:select>
         <d:prop>
             <oc:fileid/>
             <d:getcontenttype/>
             <d:getetag/>
             <oc:size/>
         </d:prop>
     </d:select>
     <d:from>
         <d:scope>
             <d:href>/files/test</d:href>
             <d:depth>infinity</d:depth>
         </d:scope>
     </d:from>
     <d:where>
         <d:like>
             <d:prop>
                 <d:getcontenttype/>
             </d:prop>
             <d:literal>text/%</d:literal>
         </d:like>
     </d:where>
     <d:orderby/>
</d:basicsearch>
</d:searchrequest>'

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers,
Mario

Re: Webdav search question

Posted by Mario Danic <ma...@nextcloud.com>.
Thanks. Managed to workaround it by manually assembling a basic search body :)

On 2017-03-01 14:50, Mario Danic wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> would appreciate a hand if you can help. I’ve noticed that Jackrabbit webdav module supports DAV search, so want to see if and how
> is it possible to implement an equivalent to the following:

AFAIU, Jackrabbit supports the SEARCH method, but not the
DAV:basicsearch grammar...

Best regards, Julian

Re: Webdav search question

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.