Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2007/09/28 02:14:07 UTC

Tranql connectors released

After the recent tranql-oracle bug fix for non-spec-compliant lack of
commit-on-setting autocommit I've done a bunch of cleanup in the
tranql connectors:

- updated license headers to refer to the tranql team rather than any
particular contributor (changed after consultation with Jeremy and Matt)
- use maven-remote-resources-plugin to install LiCENSE and a
generated NOTICE file into every artifact (most were missing at least
one of these)
- regularize the directory structure to match the project names
- and finally a code change... eliminate duplicate and unused MCF
config-properties.

I've now released new copies of all the connectors:

base: 1.4
db2: 1.1
derby: 1.4
mysql: 1.0
oracle: 1.3
postgresql: 1.0

These ought to be getting to the maven central repo shortly and I
will work on updating geronimo to use and include all of these.

thanks
david jencks

Re: Tranql connectors released

Posted by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com>.