Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Mike <Mi...@westnet.com.au> on 2017/11/18 00:32:28 UTC

Re: [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] Re: Problems with Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.4_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US

Exactly!  He can discuss OO without proselytising his religion.  I also
find it offensive, intrusive and irritating.

Mike Shearer

Posted by James Knott <ja...@rogers.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrew Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
Please stop trolling. If you don't like it take it up with moderators. You are wasting bandwidth.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​

Re: [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE]

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

Be civilized. OpenOffice is used worldwide. The individual is truly trying to be helpful and different cultures have different manners.

Best Regards, Shalom, and Salaam,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone

Re: [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE]

Posted by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net>.

Posted by Elaine <sa...@aol.com>.
Religion, politics and anything to add to those have no business in a tech forum.

The best job goes to the person who can get it done without passing the buck or coming back with excuses. ~~ Napoleon Hill

If this religious injection does not stop, I find it sufficiently offensive
to totally walk away from this discussion group.

Please purge that Muslim evangelist out of this group for his offensive
post.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Mike <Mi...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> Exactly!  He can discuss OO without proselytising his religion.  I also
> find it offensive, intrusive and irritating.
>
> Mike Shearer
>
> On 18/11/2017 9:41 am, John Hart wrote:
>
>> On 11/17/2017 5:11 AM, James Knott wrote:
>>
>>> God bless you!
>>>>
>>> I find that offensive.  Religion is delusion, which has no place in the
>>> real world.
>>>
>> Just because you have a defective concept of God, is no reason for
>> starting
>> a flame war on this list. He provided links that may or not be relevant,
>> comments about them are useful, discussions about religion have no place
>> in this list!

Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary
PO Box 834
Novato, CA 94948
415-898-4130
http://pro-mobile-notary.com

Re: [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] Re: Problems with Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.4_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US

Posted by Howard Blum <ho...@gmail.com>.
If this religious injection does not stop, I find it sufficiently offensive
to totally walk away from this discussion group.

Please purge that Muslim evangelist out of this group for his offensive
post.

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 4:32 PM, Mike <Mi...@westnet.com.au> wrote:

> Exactly!  He can discuss OO without proselytising his religion.  I also
> find it offensive, intrusive and irritating.
>
> Mike Shearer
>
> On 18/11/2017 9:41 am, John Hart wrote:
>
>> On 11/17/2017 5:11 AM, James Knott wrote:
>>
>>> God bless you!
>>>>
>>> I find that offensive.  Religion is delusion, which has no place in the
>>> real world.
>>>
>> Just because you have a defective concept of God, is no reason for
>> starting
>> a flame war on this list. He provided links that may or not be relevant,
>> comments about them are useful, discussions about religion have no place
>> in this list!

Howard Blum
Pro Mobile Notary
PO Box 834
Novato, CA 94948
415-898-4130
http://pro-mobile-notary.com

Re: [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] Re: Problems with Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.4_Linux_x86-64_install-rpm_en-US

Posted by Andrew Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.
Obviously he has that as a signature for all outgoing email... There is almost nothing of substance that someone won't find offensive, including open office. Your only remedy is probably too have the list automatically remove all signatures.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​