Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by avim <av...@timetoknow.org> on 2007/03/01 15:38:12 UTC

Re: [JCR Browser] Jackrabbit UI Tool

1.2 repository can't be opened with earlier 1.0 jars shipped with
JackRabbitViewer, since lucene/index structure has been modified. replacing
the jars within JackRabbitViewer doesn't work neither, since JackRabbit API
has been slightly changed as well.
Do you plan a patch?
If not - can you give some guidelines how to do it myself?