Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de> on 2011/09/14 09:45:26 UTC

Getting Error for custom PageExpiredErrorPage

 Hi,

I'm getting this error in the logs:
ERROR org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle - unable to find component with
path urltrends:urls:9:urlLink on stateless page [Page class =
de.jetwick.ui.slide.ChooseJetslideOrJetwick, id = 0, version = 0] it
could be that the component is inside a repeater make your component
return false in getStatelessHint()

Here is how I set the custom page in my init method:
getApplicationSettings().setPageExpiredErrorPage(ChooseJetslideOrJetwick.class);

Why has wicket a problem when there is a session timeout on a stateful
page and then 'redirecting' to my expired page? How should I implement
my custom PageExpiredErrorPage ... I only have 2 BookmarkablePageLink:s
in it!?

I wasn't able to reproduce this message when browsing on my site
jetsli.de/tweets ... probably because it is only a google bot request ** ?
How can I fix this?

Regards,
Peter.

**
http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Page-expired-stateless-page-td1891032.html

Re: Getting Error for custom PageExpiredErrorPage

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
 Hi Andrea,

sorry, I forgot to mention that I tried it with 1.4.18

I'm using mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy("slide",
ChooseJetslideOrJetwick.class, new String[]{}));
because I'm using the same strategy for the page where this problem
occurs (the page which has the path urltrends:urls:9:urlLink in my example)

and yes, issue 3992 really sounds like my issue. Thanks for the pointer!
Do you know a workaround?

Regards,
Peter.

http://jetsli.de news reader for geeks

Re: Getting Error for custom PageExpiredErrorPage

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Hi,