Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Bryan Lewis <br...@maine.rr.com> on 2007/01/16 17:09:48 UTC

modeler command line

A tiny issue.  Hardly worth mentioning, really.  In the new 2.0.1
version available from the web site, CayenneModeler.exe no longer lets
me specify the directory from which to load cayenne.xml.  It was nice to
have the modeler come up with my model alredy loaded.

Re: modeler command line

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yeah... That's a limitation of JApplication Java launcher builder.
Since JApplication task (and Maven plugin) is maintained at
ObjectStyle, I opened a feature request there [1], and assigned it to
myself. This will require some NSIS hacking. We'll see how that works.

Now the workaround... Luckily the new modeler is a standalone jar
that is easy to run from command line without any special CLASSPATH.
So it can be scripted like this:

java -jar CayenneModeler.jar /path/to/cayenne.xml

Andrus

[1] http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-364