Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/05/26 05:36:41 UTC

[VOTE] Release Pig 0.15.0 (candidate 0)

Hi,

I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.15.0.

Keys used to sign the release are available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.

Please download, test, and try it out:
http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.15.0-candidate-0/

Release notes and the rat report are available at the same location.

Should we release this? Vote closes on Thursday EOD, May 28th 2015.

Thanks,
Daniel

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Sorry, but I'd like to include PIG-4541 in, since it produces wrong result. I will roll another RC.

Thanks,
Daniel

From: Alan Gates <al...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 2:26 PM
To: "dev@pig.apache.org<ma...@pig.apache.org>" <de...@pig.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Pig 0.15.0 (candidate 0)

+1.  Downloaded, checked signature and hash, built, ran test-commit and simple local smoke test.

Alan.

[cid:part1.03070603.02090206@gmail.com]
Daniel Dai<ma...@hortonworks.com>
May 25, 2015 at 20:36