Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Raminder Singh <Ra...@infosys.com> on 2008/04/02 18:27:55 UTC

RE: unable to locate package in 5.5 source

Mark,

Thanks for your feedback.

Can you please explain:

1) whats the best way to replace or how to use same code functionality which is provided by tomcat5 package in tomcat 5.0?

2) Which package in tomcat 5.5 maps to tomcat5 package of tomcat 5.0??

3) Are all files from tomcat5 package are distributed to different packages in tomcat5.5?

regards,
Raminder Singh

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Raminder Singh wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Thanks for your feedback.
>
> Can you please explain:
>
> 1) whats the best way to replace or how to use same code functionality which is provided by tomcat5 package in tomcat 5.0?
>
> 2) Which package in tomcat 5.5 maps to tomcat5 package of tomcat 5.0??
>
> 3) Are all files from tomcat5 package are distributed to different packages in tomcat5.5?

I could do all this work, but I am not going to. I have neither the time
nor the inclination. The source is open and there is nothing apart from
some work on your part between you and the information you seek.

Mark