Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Fabian Sommer <fa...@web.de> on 2002/08/12 11:21:41 UTC

IDE for struts - jbuilder?

Hello!

Can someone tell me what´s the best IDE to develop web-apps using
struts?
I tried to use struts in jbuilder, but the tools I found were not too
impressive (easy-struts and tagvision). Any hints how to use struts in
common IDEs would be fine...
Thanks!
Fabian Sommer

Re: IDE for struts - jbuilder?

Posted by Amit Badheka <am...@direct2s.com>.
try struts-builder by following the link -

River North or Struts Builder

It is very simple IDE that runs by generaing scripts and provides you all
the required documents for a webapp.
You are just need to put your buisness logics.

There is also one more IDE just annouced for webapp using struts. have a
look -

http://www.theserverside.com/home/thread.jsp?thread_id=14909

Amit.

Can someone tell me what´s the best IDE to develop web-apps using
struts?
I tried to use struts in jbuilder, but the tools I found were not too
impressive (easy-struts and tagvision). Any hints how to use struts in
common IDEs would be fine...
Thanks!
Fabian Sommer

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

Re: IDE for struts - jbuilder?

Posted by James Holmes <jh...@yahoo.com>.
Struts Console is also available for JBuilder as well
as a few other IDEs.

Struts Console:
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

-james
james@jamesholmes.com

RE: IDE for struts - jbuilder?

Posted by Bill Willis <bw...@objectventure.com>.
Hi Fabian,

You should definitely try ObjectAssembler:
http://www.objectventure.com/products/objectassembler.html.

It integrates tightly with JBuilder (and other IDEs) and provides
two-way tools for building Struts components and configurations. The
Standard version, which offers web and Struts 1.1 development, is FREE.
I encourage you to take a look at the User Manual before getting started
and to visit the support forum (http://support.objectventure.net) if you
have any questions or comments.

Feel free to contact me offline if you want more information.

Regards,
Bill