Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Weaver, Scott" <Sw...@rippe.com> on 2003/08/07 18:25:05 UTC

RE: Jetspeed performance [was RE: master detail records displaye d in a portlet]

Hi Meghan,

File based as in how?

The goal is to have JMX/MBean UIs be as simple and straight forward as possible.  There will still a jetspeed.properties file for configuring all the basic service stuff and what not.

One of the major goals is to make deploying and using Jetspeed 2 as painless as possible

Regards,
* Scott T Weaver                    *
* Jakarta Jetspeed Portal Project   *
* weaver@apache.org                 *