Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <da...@saxess.com> on 2002/12/18 00:30:58 UTC

Re: sub sitemaps problems

I had essentially the same problem with my webapp.
I solved it as follows:

<map:match pattern="gallery">
   <map:redirect-to session="false" uri="gallery/"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="gallery/**">
   <map:mount uri-prefix="gallery"
              check-reload="yes"
              reload-method="synchron"
              src="gallery/" />
</map:match>

I posted a question to this list, but no better
solution was posted nor any hint, why the problem
exists.

regards, hussayn

RE: sub sitemaps problems

Posted by Geoff Howard <co...@leverageweb.com>.
What about <map:match type="regexp" pattern="^gallery[/]?$"> as a better
solution? (if relative links are not an issue)

Geoff Howard

Re: sub sitemaps problems

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.