Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jamesey <Ja...@hotmail.com> on 2003/03/13 11:36:02 UTC

problem with ClassNotfound in tomcat4.1.18

I am using struts and tomcat... i am swiching from non ssl to ssl..

I have got the RSA certificates stuff ok.. and switching back and forth to
sll seems to be fine..

My problem is I have a serializable object[] in the session. When i switch
to SSL the object appears in the session.getAttributeNames() list... but the
log reports a ClassNotFoundException ...?  this makes no sense and the class
is in my WEB-INF/classes/com/blah...

I have an import in the page for the class and have my persistantManager
config is:
<Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"

debug="0"

saveOnRestart="true"

maxActiveSessions="-1"

minIdleSwap="-1"

maxIdleSwap="-1"

maxIdleBackup="-1">

<Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/>

</Manager>

i'm stuck on this one..

little help??