Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mahehs Patil <ma...@techmahindra.com> on 2007/04/13 11:08:02 UTC

How to use ActiveMQ ins servicemix?

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone give me the steps to configure ActiveMQ with servicemix server?
Provide some examples of ActiveMQ.

Re: How to use ActiveMQ ins servicemix?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The main distribution contains a configuration file for ActiveMQ called
conf/activemq.xml.  It is already started by default in the ServiceMix
disttribution.  If you need to configure it, you should refer to the
ActiveMQ web site: http://activemq.apache.org/

On 4/13/07, Mahehs Patil <ma...@techmahindra.com> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Can anyone give me the steps to configure ActiveMQ with servicemix server?
> Provide some examples of ActiveMQ.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: How to use ActiveMQ ins servicemix?

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Mahehs Patil schrieb:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> Can anyone give me the steps to configure ActiveMQ with servicemix server?
> Provide some examples of ActiveMQ.

If you simply want one activemq server that all servicemix instances
connect to you can use the activemq distribution as is.
No configuration necessary. Of course you will later want security. But
to start it´s easy.

Then you configure the servicemix jms binding components and eventually
the jmsflow to use this server.

Best regards

Christian

--