Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Brian 'Bex' Huff <be...@stellent.com> on 2002/10/02 19:34:51 UTC

Digest listserv

has anybody out there written a ListServ mailet that does digests?  Im
working on one, but am a bit confused about what to do with things like
attachments.

--

Brian 'Bex' Huff
bex@stellent.com

RE: Digest listserv

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> has anybody out there written a ListServ mailet that does digests?

Not yet, but I'd be interested to see one.

Right now we have a few disjoint items that don't work well together.  What
we really should do is to coalesce the various listserv related items into
one uniform set, rather than create even more items.

Feaures required:

 - dynamic list management that is complete data driven
 - opt-in confirmation
 - digests
 - finer control over attachments
 - footer support