Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2009/06/18 16:27:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Mina SSHD 0.1.0

We're pleased to announce the first release of the Apache Mina SSHD project.

Apache SSHD is a 100% pure java library to support the SSH protocols
on both the client and server side.
This library is based on Apache MINA, a scalable and high performance
asynchronous IO library.

For download links and release notes, see
http://mina.apache.org/sshd/sshd-010.html

Feedback welcome !

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Mina SSHD 0.1.0

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Thx for the feedback!
Would you mind raising a jira issue and attach your patch to it?

On 06/25/2009, pttorgenrud <pt...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> Hi Guillaume,
>
> Nice work. Thanks from one user, anyways :)
>
> I've found a few hours to play with the 0.1.0 version, and I have one small
> suggestion, but I wasn't sure if I should file a bug report.
> ClientSessionImpl takes SshClient as an argument and passes it to
> AbstractSession (which is its super). AbstractSession stores this as
> FactoryManager type and it does not seem to be used as SshClient type (thank
> goodness) at that level. If the SshClient argument to ClientSessionImpl were
> changed to FactoryManager, it would be possible to extend
> AbstractFactoryManager as you have for the SshClient class so I can
> implement my own custom client functionality and to and re-use
> ClientSessionImp, as I assume was your intention.
>
> I've run the maven assembly:assembly command against a changed copy of the
> latest svn, which executes the tests, and they pass.
>
> Thanks again for your work on this library,
> Pete
>

> gnodet-2 wrote:
>>
>> We're pleased to announce the first release of the Apache Mina SSHD
>> project.
>>
>> Feedback welcome !

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet