Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/11/16 11:38:21 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Apache OFBiz 11.04.01

The vote is now closed. Thanks to the voters, this vote has passed with the following results:

[+1] 7
[-1] 0

The minimum (3) number of +1 votes from PMC members has been reached: 6 votes from Erwan, Jacques, Ashish, Scott, Anil, Jacopo

I will proceed with the remaining steps required to release the package.

Jacopo

Re: [VOTE] [RESULT] Apache OFBiz 11.04.01

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Here you go:

http://www.apache.org/dist/ofbiz/

12.04 is still not listed there because it is not officially released.
If you are looking at the different features, the best document to look at is:

https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBIZ/main-new-features.html

I hope it helps.

Regards,

Jacopo

Posted by Mark Schneider <ms...@it-infrastrukturen.org>.
Thank you Jacopo.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
No, it is bundled with Tomcat 6.0.36

Kind regards,

Jacopo

Posted by Mark Schneider <ms...@it-infrastrukturen.org>.
Hello,

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
I have downloaded the file from the mirrors and then run the tests again on it and everything was fine; I am going to announce it at this point.

Thanks,

Jacopo

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.