Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mjustin <mi...@gmx.net> on 2009/05/17 20:49:51 UTC

Stomp support for implict creation of temporary destinations

Hello,

I Have found that there already is a Jira entry for temporary destinations
support over Stomp (https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1008).

It is not yet assigned, and given the high number of Jira entries for the
coming version 5.3, I guess it will not be included in the coming version?

Maybe it is possible if I join the developer group ;) ?

Re: Stomp support for implict creation of temporary destinations

Posted by Rob Davies <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 17 May 2009, at 19:49, mjustin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I Have found that there already is a Jira entry for temporary
> destinations
> support over Stomp (https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/
> AMQ-1008).
>
> It is not yet assigned, and given the high number of Jira entries
> for the
> coming version 5.3, I guess it will not be included in the coming
> version?
>
> Maybe it is possible if I join the developer group ;) ?

Best way to get started is to submit some patches  - see http://activemq.apache.org/becoming-a-committer.html
All contributions are gratefully received!

cheers,

Rob

Rob Davies
http://fusesource.com