Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Sanjiv Kumar <kt...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 06:58:00 UTC

HTTPD storage plugin

Hello
       I want to know how and where to configure HTTPD Storage plugin. How
it working?

 Can i convert my IP address to location, country using httpd plugin.

--
Thanks & Regards

Re: HTTPD storage plugin

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sanjiv,
Here is the documentation for the HTTPD plugin:
https://gist.github.com/cgivre/47f07a06d44df2af625fc6848407ae7c <https://gist.github.com/cgivre/47f07a06d44df2af625fc6848407ae7c>

This should be going on in the main drill documentation at some point.  Regarding mapping IPs to location. I’ve been working on a UDF to do that which is basically a wrapper for the MaxMindDB.  I’ll post that in the next few weeks.
Best,
— Charles