Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Boltz <db...@cornwall.ca> on 2008/03/18 20:37:19 UTC

collecting for sa-learn

I've got an issue with collecting email to be used with sa-learn.  My
setup is MailScanner which scans email and sends it to another server
if everything checks out.  The problem is collecting false negative
email to be used with sa-learn.  If it's made it through, it doesn't
stay on the server.  Only the quarantined email stays there.  Does
anyone have any ideas on how to collect the email so that I can build
up a good sample to use with sa-learn without having the original
message modified?

TIA
Dave