Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com> on 2000/07/14 16:41:42 UTC

getCompileClasspath return type

Stefan,

Just wondering why Javac.getCompileClasspath does not return a Path? The
code that uses the result seems to call .toString() anway.

Conor

Re: getCompileClasspath return type

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 CM> Just wondering why Javac.getCompileClasspath does not return a
 CM> Path?

Who said it wouldn't 8^).

OK, I was changing Javac incrementally as there were a lot of places
to touch and just overlooked that. There may be other places as well -
I'm glad you had chosen "path" as the attribute of SourceArgument so I
could plug in Path without thinking about backward compatibility.

Stefan