Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by 张祥 <xi...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/13 02:34:53 UTC

MessagesOutPerSec JMX metric

Hi,

I am wondering why there isn't a metric called MessagesOutPerSec in Kafka
JMX metrics to describe how many messages are consumed by clients and
fetched by followers per second since there are already metrics like
MessagesInPerSec, BytesInPerSec and BytesOutPerSec. Thanks.

Re: MessagesOutPerSec JMX metric

Posted by 张祥 <xi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reply, Weichu. How about directly count the messages that
are sent to users instead of their committed offsets ?

Weichu Liu <we...@indeed.com.invalid> 于2020年4月14日周二 下午12:19写道:

Posted by Weichu Liu <we...@indeed.com.INVALID>.