Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> on 2007/05/11 06:36:34 UTC

[Axis2] Fastinfoset implementation doesn't interoperate with Axiom

Re: [Axis2] Fastinfoset implementation doesn't interoperate with Axiom

Posted by sa...@wso2.com.
No problem, I'll look in to that.

/Sanjaya

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Sanjaya Karunasena <sa...@wso2.com>.
I took a look at the test code. The problem is at,

OMElement element = new StAXOMBuilder(inputFile).getDocumentElement();

The OMElement you receive at this point doesn't fire the start document event
but interestingly fires the end document event. So the workaround manually
call start document before serializing.

Interestingly, when you get the SOAP envelop, that fires start document event
but does not fire the end document event. If you look at the message
formatter you will see that I have done a workaround for that.

Thanks
Sanjaya

On Friday 11 May 2007 10:56, Thilina Gunarathne wrote:
> Hi,
> I can remember Sanjaya was dealing with a issue like that... AFAIC
> remember the NP was due to not setting a thing called vocabulary to
> the FastInforset parser.. The FI parser expects a startDocument event
> or something similar which instantiates that vocabulary and our Axiom
> is not throwing that event...  Sanjaya is the best person to answer
> how he overcome that...
>
> Thanks,
> Thilina
>
> On 5/11/07, Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk> wrote:

Senior Software Architect
WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com
"Oxygenating the Web Service Platform."

Re: [Axis2] Fastinfoset implementation doesn't interoperate with Axiom

Posted by Sanjaya Karunasena <sa...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thilina Gunarathne  -  http://www.wso2.com - http://thilinag.blogspot.com

Re: [Axis2] Fastinfoset implementation doesn't interoperate with Axiom