Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Remo Liechti <re...@swisslog.com> on 2008/02/05 06:24:45 UTC

Replication on Windows

Hi guys

Do you know of some way to replicate svn on windows? So far I just found
linux hooks. WanDisco is to expensive.

Thanks,
Remo

This message may contain legally privileged or confidential information and is therefore addressed to the named persons only. The recipient should inform the sender and delete this message, if he/she is not named as addressee.
The sender disclaims any and all liability for the integrity and punctuality of this message. The sender has activated an automatic virus scanning, but does not guarantee the virus free transmission of this message.

Re: Replication on Windows

Posted by Jean-Claude Antonio <jc...@arcetis.com>.
Hi,

I guess you want read/write repositories.
I haven't tried these yet (anyone with feedbacks?).
- pushmi
- Subversion 1.5 WebDAV Write-Thru Proxies
I would love to see a comparative review.

Otherwise there is svnsync for read mirror.

Jean-Claude Antonio