Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Doug Chestnut <dh...@virginia.edu> on 2004/03/09 17:56:19 UTC

How to use "AC Live"

Hi looking in the Default Pub in the "Site" area (tab), then in the "AC
Live" area (tab) for a document:

How do I use this (AC Live) to restrict a live page to the user alice?  I
can add the User alice to my Access Object for a page, but "the world" has
inherited rights to the page and I can't remove it.  With alice and the
world in my access object for a page, I can still open the page in live view
without a problem (since I am in the world I guess).

Thanks for any help,

--Doug

RE: How to use "AC Live"

Posted by Ethan Schroeder <et...@netnet.net>.
Lol, I just asked the same question!  Please let me know if you find a
solution.