Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kris Rasmussen <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/12 23:09:35 UTC

sharing the visit object across applications

Is there any way to share the visit object across applications. I am going to have multiple domain names and sites, however I would like to be able to tie there shopping carts together to a parent site. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,
Kris

RE: sharing the visit object across applications

Posted by Adam Greene <ag...@romulin.com>.
The only way I know how to do this is via Static Classes in a common place.
It would mean having to set up some kind of Self-clearing cache of data
objects (I would suggest a hash map/table, then you can use the JSESSIONID
as the key).