Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by tazouxme <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 13:06:14 UTC

Question about CXF Fediz 1.1.0 and certificates

Hi all,

Congrats for the job, this is a very nice feature, very useful !
I have some questions about certificates. There are a lot of certificates
used in Fediz, and I do not understand how it works. This is problematic
because I would like to generate and use my own REALM-name.

Could you please explain me those certificates and, if possible, how they
are generated?

- idp-ssl-server.jks
- rp-ssl-server.jks
- ststrust.jks

No problem about stsrealm_a.jks and stsrealm_b.jks.

One last question : I would use Fediz in my system. Is it possible to use
only one REALM-name (that is to say only one IdP)?
And furthmore, as there would be only one IdP available, is it possible to
avoid the step of chosing an IdP before logging?

Thanks a lot for your explanation :)
Regards,
Joel

Re: Question about CXF Fediz 1.1.0 and certificates

Posted by tazouxme <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Oli,

This is exactly what I was looking for !
Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Posted by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com>.
Hi Joel

Let us know whether the following page addresses your certificate related questions:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/fediz/tags/fediz-1.1.0/examples/samplekeys/HowToGenerateKeysREADME.html?revision=1538770&view=co

Comment out the property "trustedIDPs" of the bean "idp-realmA" in http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/fediz/tags/fediz-1.1.0/services/idp/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/idp-config-realma.xml?view=markup

Thanks
Oli