Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by prelude <wg...@163.com> on 2022/09/14 09:49:20 UTC

How to use the w5500 network module?

I saw the driver code of the w5500 on Nuttx, but I did not find any routine using these driver codes. The w5500_initialize interface has not been called by any code. Have any friends used the w5500 on nuttx?

int w5500_initialize(FAR struct spi_dev_s *spi_dev,
                    FAR const struct w5500_lower_s *lower,
                    unsigned int devno)
{
 FAR struct w5500_driver_s *self;

Re: simulation spi driver

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prelude,

It is using on boards/arm/sam34/arduino-due

What issue are you facing?

simulation spi driver

Posted by Prelude <wg...@163.com>.
Have any friends done gpio simulation spi on Nuttx?

Re: How to use spi_bitbang to drive SD card

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi prelude,

Please enable the debug (ERR, WARN e INFO) for MMC/SDCard:

[*]   Memory Card Driver Debug Features
[*]     Memory Card Driver Error Output
[*]     Memory Card Driver Warnings Output
[*]     Memory Card Driver Informational Output

It could give us more details about the issue.

BR,

Alan

Re: How to use the esp8266 network module?

Posted by "Alan C. Assis" <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prelude,

There is not documentation to it yet, it was contributed many years ago.

Please helps to improve NuttX, if you get it working, submit a
documentation over github PR.

Important note, that esp8266 integration is not using USRSOCK, so it
is not the right way to do it.

BR,

Alan

Posted by Prelude <wg...@163.com>.

Re: How to use the w5500 network module?

Posted by Alan Carvalho de Assis <ac...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prelude,

The W5500 initialization code is already merged into mainline:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-nuttx/blob/master/boards/arm/stm32/stm32f4discovery/src/stm32_w5500.c

Did you have the chance to test it?

BR,

Alan