Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 周梦想 <ab...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/17 04:43:49 UTC

what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?

hi,

I have a several nodes hbase cluster, there have been a lot of datas, but I
have to change the ip and hostname, what can i do?
thank you!

andy zhou

Re: what to do if I have changed the ip and hostname of an existed hbase cluster?

Posted by 周梦想 <ab...@gmail.com>.
thank you Azuryy,  I have encountered an problem of hbase, but I don't know
whether it was caused by ip change or not. because we started the system
for about 2 hours, then second name server exited .... all cluster can't
bring up...,hbase data is corrupt .... it's a long miserable story...

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Posted by Bijieshan <bi...@huawei.com>.

Posted by 周梦想 <ab...@gmail.com>.