Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/11 22:37:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.10.0

This is a call to vote on releasing Apache Storm 0.10.0.

Full list of changes in this release:

hhttps://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGELOG.md;hb=f6c0abb0bd76867b48c7b7c7cfdfdc7e0e6f483a

The tag/commit to be voted upon is v0.10.0:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=tree;h=66004167d440d418ec6c82c6a134a9c213d632b2;hb=f6c0abb0bd76867b48c7b7c7cfdfdc7e0e6f483a

The source archive being voted upon can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.10.0/apache-storm-0.10.0-src.tar.gz

Other release files, signatures and digests can be found here:

http://people.apache.org/~ptgoetz/apache-storm-0.10.0/

The release artifacts are signed with the following key:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=storm.git;a=blob_plain;f=KEYS;hb=22b832708295fa2c15c4f3c70ac0d2bc6fded4bd

The Nexus staging repository for this release is:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestorm-1019

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Storm 0.10.0.

When voting, please list the actions taken to verify the release.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Storm 0.10.0
[ ]  0 No opinion

Taylor

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.10.0

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Canceling this vote since I missed some critical issues.

Will cut a new release once the issues are resolved and merged.

-Taylor

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Storm 0.10.0

Posted by Harsha <st...@harsha.io>.
Taylor,