Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Larry Blanchette <la...@StockPower.com> on 2000/02/15 01:47:30 UTC

Handler cocoon not found

I have installed Cocoon 1.6.1 and it seems to be operating fine except I get
a pesky message in my httpd/error_log, it says

handler "cocoon" not found for /home/.../sample.xml

this is mysterious because Apache does seem to process the xml with Cocoon
just fine and delivers the html as expected.

I've got the org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon servlet in zone "zone" and the
following in jserv.conf:

  Action cocoon /zone/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
  AddHandler cocoon xml

as described in the install doc

Re: Handler cocoon not found

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
> Larry Blanchette wrote:
>
> I have installed Cocoon 1.6.1 and it seems to be operating fine except
> I get a pesky message in my httpd/error_log, it says
>
> handler "cocoon" not found for /home/.../sample.xml
>
> this is mysterious because Apache does seem to process the xml with
> Cocoon just fine and delivers the html as expected.
>
> I've got the org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon servlet in zone "zone" and the
> following in jserv.conf:
>
>   Action cocoon /zone/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
>   AddHandler cocoon xml
>
> as described in the install doc

try

  Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon

instead.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.