Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Aiello Eric B Civ 5 CES/CEOE <Er...@minot.af.mil> on 2003/12/05 22:32:48 UTC

problem with servlet

Hello,

I am installing Apache 2.0.42 with Tomcat 4.1.12 using JDSDK 1.4.0 for
ArcIMS on a Windows 2000 server. Both Services are running fine but they are
not communicating with each other. If I try the "HelloWorld" servlet
configuration example, I get a "page not found" error. I have tried
uninstalling and editing the installation files multiple times but to no
avail. Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong? Thanks in advance! I am
using this sample paper as a reference :
http://support.esri.com/index.cfm?fa=knowledgebase.techArticles.articleShow
<http://support.esri.com/index.cfm?fa=knowledgebase.techArticles.articleShow
&d=24171> &d=24171

Eric Aiello