Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/02/04 21:54:08 UTC

Time for Sqoop 1.4.5?

We have roughly 45 fixes/improvements/feature to Sqoop target for 1.4.5 and
we may be getting a few more fixes.   I think it might be a good time to
release an update.

One major feature that can potentially come into 1.4.5 is the donation of
Oraoop.

Just wondering if there is any thought on doing the 1.4.5 release or wait
for Oraoop donation (timeline for this to come into sqoop code base is not
known -  but there was a  vote to accept the donation)

Thanks

Venkat

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: Time for Sqoop 1.4.5?

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
BTW, I had a brief chatwith Jarcec about 1.4.5 release earlier before
sending out the email and waiting for Oraoop was his thought!   So, we have
near unanimous consent for this.

Thanks

Venkat

--