Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/27 17:39:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: r948862 - /mahout/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/bayes/TrainClassifier.java

It seems poll SCM is not working properly, no build is getting fired
on a commit. Its as easy as calling
http://hudson/job/Mahout-Quality/build?token=<TOKEN> on every build.
Any one has any idea how to configure post commit hook on svn ?

Re: svn commit: r948862 - /mahout/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/bayes/TrainClassifier.java

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
> http://hudson/job/Mahout-Quality/build?token=<TOKEN> on every build.
I mean I know it need access to the svn server for doing that. Just
want to know if any other project is using this.

Re: svn commit: r948862 - /mahout/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/bayes/TrainClassifier.java

Posted by Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com>.
> That's probably because there was no polling frequency defined for
> Mahout-Quality. I set it to the recommended "@hourly", so Hudson
> should now check once an hour whether there's a need to fire up a new
> build.

Ahh. Thanks Jukka for doing that.

Re: svn commit: r948862 - /mahout/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/classifier/bayes/TrainClassifier.java

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 5:39 PM, Robin Anil <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems poll SCM is not working properly, no build is getting fired
> on a commit.

That's probably because there was no polling frequency defined for
Mahout-Quality. I set it to the recommended "@hourly", so Hudson
should now check once an hour whether there's a need to fire up a new
build.

BR,

Jukka Zitting