Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2006/01/18 22:54:06 UTC

thankyou for plugins and dispatcher

A big thankyou to all of us, especially for the plugin system
and the Dispatcher.

Over the last few days i have been able to successfully
export the Apache Incubator website to another document
format. It was a pleasure to do using a new plugin and
the Dispatcher. It worked without flaw.

I will start to add some bits to our trunk that
resulted from that work, as well as the doc that
i promised.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=113750268828752
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=113756942501697

-David

Re: thankyou for plugins and dispatcher

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El jue, 19-01-2006 a las 08:54 +1100, David Crossley escribió:
> A big thankyou to all of us, especially for the plugin system
> and the Dispatcher.
>
> Over the last few days i have been able to successfully
> export the Apache Incubator website to another document
> format. It was a pleasure to do using a new plugin and
> the Dispatcher. It worked without flaw.
>
> I will start to add some bits to our trunk that
> resulted from that work, as well as the doc that
> i promised.

:) Awesome.

That is good news, I as well say thanks for all the good work around
this components.

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: thankyou for plugins and dispatcher

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> A big thankyou to all of us, especially for the plugin system
> and the Dispatcher.
>
> Over the last few days i have been able to successfully
> export the Apache Incubator website to another document
> format. It was a pleasure to do using a new plugin and
> the Dispatcher. It worked without flaw.

:-) Good to hear that our focus on flexibility is reaping rewards.

Great work David.

Ross