Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ramo Karahasan <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2012/11/20 14:39:38 UTC

DIH delta import handle sql

Hi,

is delta-import using the same SQL statement as the full-import ? in the
delta-import I sometimes get wrong categories to my product. If I run the
full-import directly afterwards, the categories are set correct.

Another thing is, that indexing with the same command returns sometimes 1.6
mio products, the other day 1.7 mio products

Any ideas about that?

I'm using solr 4 on a tomcat

Thanks,

Ramo

Re: DIH delta import handle sql

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.
On 20 November 2012 19:09, Ramo Karahasan <ra...@googlemail.com> wrote:
[...]
> is delta-import using the same SQL statement as the full-import ? in the
> delta-import I sometimes get wrong categories to my product. If I run the
> full-import directly afterwards, the categories are set correct.

It depends on how you have set up your DIH configuration. Please
see the following:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DataImportHandler#Using_delta-import_command

> Another thing is, that indexing with the same command returns sometimes
> 1.6
> mio products, the other day 1.7 mio products

Please share your DIH config. file. Does this happen with a full
import, or delta import? Plus, the obvious question: Are the number
of records in your database changing?

Regards,
Gora