Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Kiran Jayakumar <ki...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/29 19:41:50 UTC

Problem with copyfield wild card

Hi everyone,

I have several fields like Something_Misc_1, Something_Misc_2,
SomeOtherThing_Misc_1,... etc.

I have defined a copy field like this:

<copyField source="*Misc*" dest="SecondarySearch"/>

It doesnt capture the misc fields. Am I missing something ? Any help is
much appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Problem with copyfield wild card

Posted by Kiran Jayakumar <ki...@gmail.com>.