Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2018/03/03 04:16:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Peng Hui Jiang elected as CouchDB committer

Dear community,

I am pleased to announce that the CouchDB Project Management Committee
has elected Peng Hui Jiang as a CouchDB committer.

    Apache ID: jiangphcn

    IRC nick: jiangph

Committers are given a binding vote in certain project decisions, as
well as write access to public project infrastructure.

This election was made in recognition of Peng Hui's commitment to the
project. We mean this in the sense of being loyal to the project and
its interests.

Please join me in extending a warm welcome to Peng Hui!

On behalf of the CouchDB PMC,
Joan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Peng Hui Jiang elected as CouchDB committer

Posted by Garren Smith <ga...@apache.org>.
Congrats Peng and welcome.

Posted by Peng Hui Jiang <ji...@cn.ibm.com>.

From:	Kyle Snavely <kj...@gmail.com>