Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Brian Shields <bg...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/29 15:36:45 UTC

Namespace errors

Hi all,
i have had my service running for a while now with very few problems. But for some reason, within the wsdl file the namespace for my service has gone from
(url)/axis/services/myService to (url)/axis/services/myService/axis/services/myService. This is causing errors with the clients connecting to the service that use runtime stub generation. Is there a reason for this? All of axis default services have had this change made to them also!
Thanks,
Brian.

Automatic wsdl creation errors