Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Charles Allen <ch...@snap.com.INVALID> on 2018/07/25 16:39:32 UTC

Flushing Travis Caches

The cache for one of my PRs got corrupt on travis and I had to clear it. I
noticed the resulting cache is about 90% smaller! My question is as follows:

Any objection to deleting (purging) the travis caches on occasion? I'm
specifically interested in master

Cheers,
Charles Allen

Re: Flushing Travis Caches

Posted by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org>.
No objection, I did it at one point in the past too when it seemed to have
got corrupted (weird, inexplicable errors unpacking jars that got fixed
when the cache was cleared).