Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Antoine van Wel <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 14:31:32 UTC

Re: jWicket release 0.5.0

Hi Stefan,

I'm a bit lost in the wicketstuff maven repository - when I browse I
only see 1.4.1 and 1.4.2-SNAPSHOT. Any idea when this version will be
in the maven repo? But for now it would be great if you could send me
the pre-build jar.

Thanks!

Antoine

take your photos everywhere you go - https://www.memolio.com