Posted to dev@ctakes.apache.org by "Hari, Sekhar" <se...@cgi.com> on 2015/08/04 04:34:45 UTC

RE: cTAKES GUI for I2B2

Hello there -

Please, can somebody advise me on my question below?

Thanks,
Sekhar H.
________________________________
Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Sekhar,
That application was done as a prototype/POC many years ago and hasn't
been actively maintained (hence in sandbox).
It seems from your screenshot that you have it up and running though.
Would you mind attaching the log files as well?

--Pei

Re: cTAKES GUI for I2B2

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Sekhar,